A little bit of everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

Ask a question, post an answer, share your knowledge or have a friendly debate. We are a multi-topic forum. You must be a registered member to post to this forum. Registration is fast and simple.

HomeLatest imagesPortalLog inRegister

ABOUT 3D MOVIES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colleen
Colleen

ABOUT 3D MOVIES Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT 3D MOVIES   ABOUT 3D MOVIES Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:35 am

I was watching a video on you-tube and the girl was talking about some reported reactions of movie goers after they saw Avatar in 3D. Some of these people reportedly wanted to commit suicide after seeing the movie and then entering back into the real world. They longed for the lushness and the beautifully colored world of the movie. My opinion? There's a drastic problem with their life if they can't appreciate the true beauty of this world. Anyway, this leads me to a funny about 3D. Check this video about prototypes that can allow you to watch 3D without the glasses. It's funny and a little unnerving at the same time. Suspect

Back to top Go down

ABOUT 3D MOVIES
Page 1 of 1