A little bit of everything

Ask a question, post an answer, share your knowledge or have a friendly debate. We are a multi-topic forum. You must be a registered member to post to this forum. Registration is fast and simple.

HomePortalFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Computer/Forum Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
peterjames

PostSubject: Computer/Forum Issues   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:48 am

Some might call whats been happening here for the last 2 days a "glitch".
I think the term used should be "its a dirty dog shame"
True that viewing topics from both forums is enlightening for some common problems such as leaks.
As I said in a post the other day a heads up would be a nice gesture when the website will be under construction.
In the end construction should make for a better site so again thank you to the computer folks for helpful upgrades. Basketball

Locklizard
Lock lizard
Back to top Go down
Site Manager
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Computer/Forum Issues   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm going to try and figure out what you mean here. As for this site, it's more waiting for active members. I do have an other forum that I moderate and that has taken my attention away from this one because it is very busy. I sort of abandoned this one because dust is collecting due to lack of interest. I will spend more time here trying to generate interest and get some members who can be here to answer questions as they come in. I apologize for not being here for you.

Computer/Forum Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A little bit of everything :: COMPUTER AND INTERNET :: INTERNET ISSUES - WORLD WIDE WEB-
Jump to: