A little bit of everything

Ask a question, post an answer, share your knowledge or have a friendly debate. We are a multi-topic forum. You must be a registered member to post to this forum. Registration is fast and simple.

HomePortalFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Has Anyone Read What If You Are a Horse in Human Form?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darrell

PostSubject: Has Anyone Read What If You Are a Horse in Human Form?   Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:15 am

i was so impressed by the writer and would suggest everyone to read re discover yourself within...!It discusses openly what many have known but very few have ever revealed, even to family members and close friends. Today there are many horses in human form in the world, and they are here to help their race-and humanity. What if You are a Horse in Human Form? was written to comfort, inform, and encourage these equines, most of whom have never met another in their situation and fear that they are all alone. Here they will find information that will facilitate their own journeys of self-discovery to learn why they are here and what the equine race wants them to accomplish. This work will also be of help to the human relatives and friends of these horses-in-human-guise.
Back to top Go down
Site Manager
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Has Anyone Read What If You Are a Horse in Human Form?   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:07 am

Interesting. I don't believe I am a horse so will not be reading the book. I am however happy for you that you found something that gives you answers. Smile

Has Anyone Read What If You Are a Horse in Human Form?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A little bit of everything :: BOOK CLUB-
Jump to: