A little bit of everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

Ask a question, post an answer, share your knowledge or have a friendly debate. We are a multi-topic forum. You must be a registered member to post to this forum. Registration is fast and simple.

HomeLatest imagesPortalLog inRegister

About RADD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Site Manager
Admin
Admin
Site Manager

About RADD Empty
PostAbout RADD

My idea for this webpage was to have a one stop forum where pretty much anything could happen. From help with DYI projects to discussions about currant events to computer help to getting to know others and sharing common interests. This is my first webpage. I'm learning as I go. It's been interesting, fun, tedious and frustrating. I think I'm getting better at it though and am improving the site as I learn new things. This is a place where the community helps by helping others by sharing knowledge or just lending an ear. Each topic eventually will have it's own moderator. If there is a topic that you are interested in and think you can be most helpful with and would like to moderate, contact me and let me know. This is a free forum so no money is made to pay anyone. Everyone here is a volunteer, including the moderators and administrators. This is just suppose to be a free and helpful site where people from all over the world can come together and share their knowledge, thoughts, opinions and views. I hope you find it interesting enough to stick around and become a part of the RADD community.
Back to top Go down
https://radd-question-answer.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

About RADD :: Comments

No Comment.

About RADD

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A little bit of everything :: R✦A✦D✦D✦ BLOG-
Jump to: