A little bit of everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of everything

Ask a question, post an answer, share your knowledge or have a friendly debate. We are a multi-topic forum. You must be a registered member to post to this forum. Registration is fast and simple.

HomeLatest imagesPortalLog inRegister

Binge Eating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snake charmer
snake charmer

Binge Eating Empty
PostSubject: Binge Eating   Binge Eating Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 am

Has anyone got any ideas how to prevent binge eating, or ways to overcome this disorder.
Back to top Go down
nix

nix

Binge Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binge Eating   Binge Eating Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:54 pm

When you say binge eating, do mean just having days/times where you way overeat or more the Bulimia type issue?
Back to top Go down
snake charmer
snake charmer

Binge Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binge Eating   Binge Eating Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:46 am

Hi there nix.I'm talking about a full 12 month binge, it just went on and on and on, totally out of control for 1 year.Luckily it never got to the stage of Bullimia.I have it under control now, only because of medication.I know I am not cured of my dissorder it is the medication waving it's magic wand.I've been to eating dissorder clinics, therapy etc.I just couldn't do what the recovery program expected of me, the compulsion was too great.As I said medication is helping, but I don't want to be on it forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Binge Eating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binge Eating   Binge Eating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Binge Eating
Page 1 of 1